Purpose and work
What are the key responsibilities and main areas of work of the VISUAL Working Circle?
- Graphic design, esthetics, inspiration, visual narrative, conceptual expression,
- Creation of infographics and audiovisual content
- Interfaces and UX
Who is in this circle? Who are the stewards?
- Stewards: Felipe
- Members: Gui, Mireia, Ann Marie, Stacco, Sara, Silvia, Timothy
What procedures, protocols, processes does this circle need? What templates are needed?
- This section is currently being written
What workflow tools does this circle need?
- Loomio: for discussing and sharing ideas, making proposal, getting feedback from the group
- Trello: for keeping tasks and deadlines organized
- Next Cloud: for storing and sharing files, etc.
How and where does VISUAL connect with other circles?
- COMMUNITY for getting feedback on ideas and creating visual concepts together
- NET.LABS to assist DisCO LABS in creating visual content of their own
- STO.DOC to coordinate and pair language and visuals together
- TECH to assist with interfaces and UX design
What rhythms are needed and how do they relate to our other rhythms?
- Weekly: Circle Check-In