Purpose and work
What are the key responsibilities and main areas of work of the NET.LABS Working Circle?
- Communicating and liaising with DisCO LABS (pilot projects), addressing their needs and assisting them in their transition to DisCO
- General networking and maintenance of alliances
- Social media presence, content curation, campaigns
- Posting about and promotion of like-minded projects
Who is in this circle? Who are the stewards?
- Stewards: Sara & Maro
- Members: Stacco, Felipe, Lara, Irene, Timothy
What procedures, protocols, processes does this circle need? What templates are needed?
- Regular calls with our contacts at the various LABS
- Customized mentoring schedules with each LAB
- Official channels of communication with each LAB (Telegram, Mattermost, etc.)
- Social media posting and promotion schedule
What workflow tools does this circle need?
- Mattermost for internal organization and communication
- Next Cloud for storing and sharing documents related to/for Labs
- Trello for keeping track of the progress and next steps for individual Labs
- Trello for keeping track of content curation, promotional campaigns and social media strategy
How and where does NET.LABS connect with other circles?
What rhythms are needed and how do they relate to our other rhythms?
- Regular Check-Ins and Mentoring with LABS: Keep up to date on the progress and needs of DisCO LABS.
- Weekly Working Circle Steward Check-In: Check-In on Mattermost to communicate what is happening, what is pending and what needs a jumpstart regarding LABS, social media and maintaining relationships with other organizations.