From DisCO MOTHERSHIP Wiki
Purpose and work
What are the key responsibilities and main areas of work of the STRA.DEV Working Circle?
- Developing long-term goals for the collective
- Structural and organizational development
Who is in this circle? Who are the stewards?
- Stewards: Stacco, Ann Marie
- Members: Lisha, Bob, Lynne, Sara, Irene, Felipe, Timothy, Silvia
What procedures, protocols, processes does this circle need? What templates are needed?
- This section is currently being written
What workflow tools does this circle need?
- Loomio: for discussing and sharing visions, making proposals, getting feedback from the group
- Trello: for keeping tasks organized
- Next Cloud: for storing and sharing files, etc.
How and where does STRA.DEV connect with other circles?
- COMMUNITY for involving the whole collective in the development of DisCO
- STO.DOC for helping to create materials to communicate DisCO strategy and development
- DIWO for developing strategic partnerships and relationships
What rhythms are needed and how do they relate to our other rhythms?
- Weekly: Circle Check-In and Sprint Call