Purpose and work
What are the key responsibilities and main areas of work of the DIWO Working Circle?
- Fundraising and seeking funding opportunities
- Legal structure development
- Keeping track of deadlines
- Forging partnerships, seeking potential partners as well as leveraging existing relationships
Who is in this circle? Who are the stewards?
- Stewards: Irene, Silvia
- Members: Stacco, Maro, Caitlin, Brian
What procedures, protocols, processes does this circle need? What templates are needed?
- This section is currently being written
What workflow tools does this circle need?
- Loomio: for discussing and planning possible opportunities and partnerships
- Trello: for keeping track of funders, opportunities and due dates
How and where does DIWO connect with other circles?
- NET.LABS for maintaining relationships, online presence to improve chances of funding
- LEG.FIN for keeping track of the coop's financial situation
- COMMUNITY for keeping the whole collective informed and involved in building partnerships and relationships
What rhythms are needed and how do they relate to our other rhythms?
- Weekly: Circle Check-In & Sprint Call