Purpose and work
What are the key responsibilities and main areas of work of the STO.DOC Working Circle?
- Documenting DisCO’s development, internal processes, governance, etc.
- Creating educational materials for other DisCOs and organizations to use and adapt
- Telling the story of DisCO through blog posts, articles and other literature such as the DisCO Trilogy
- Writing content for DisCO’s wiki and website and for DisCO LABS
Who is in this circle? Who are the stewards?
- Stewards: Ann Marie, Timothy
- Members: Sara, Stacco, Silvia, Lisha, Felipe, Lara, Maro, Brian
What procedures, protocols, processes does this circle need? What templates are needed?
- Regular maintenance and updating of DisCO’s wiki and website
- Regular contributions to the DisCO Newsletter, DisCO LABS and social media
- Close communication with other circles to understand the content needs in different areas of the collective
What workflow tools does this circle need?
- Mattermost for synchronous communication and coordinating of projects
- Next Cloud for storing and sharing documents related to/for Labs
- Trello for keeping track of deadlines, wiki content
How and where does STO.DOC connect with other circles?
- COMMUNITY to reflect life inside the collective and understand what the content needs of every circle are
- NET.LABS to assist DisCO LABS in creating content of their own or adapting ours to suit their needs
- DAT.MENT to understand what educational materials are needed for mentoring
- VISUAL to keep our language and semantics in line with our visual esthetics
- TECH to create the language and written content needed within DisCO’s software, digital platforms, etc.
What rhythms are needed and how do they relate to our other rhythms?
- Daily: Trello check to keep all materials updated
- Weekly: Circle Check-In, Trello housekeeping and Sprint Meeting
- Periodically: Release the DisCO Newsletter